55 Best Birthday Wishes For Son

Here we have a list of 55 happy birthday wishes for son.

Happy Birthday Wishes For Son From Mom and Dad

  1. Your birthday brings a lot of joy to me, my son. I wish I could be with you on this special day. I want you to know that I'm wishing for you a lot of happiness and success in the future. I love you very much and always will.
  2. All the best to our amazing boy. We wish you the best today and always.
  3. Dear son, when you feel that life is giving you such a hard time, just come to me and I will give you a hug. No matter how old you will become, for me, you will always be my little son. Have a happy birthday!
  4. Dear son, your birthday is a great reminder that you are all grown up and ready to face the world all on your own. But we want you to know that you will forever remain our dear little boy. Happy Birthday!
  5. From good morning to good night, you are the only reason our lives are light and bright. Here's a birthday wish with a gift and hug so tight.
  6. Happy Birthday to a Son who generates so much great energy in our home. Because of you, every day of our lives is packed with adventure, new discoveries and fun, fun, FUN!
  7. Happy birthday to our biggest source of joy and pride! We love you son!
  8. Having a great son like you is definitely the best thing that has ever happened to our life. I will forever be proud of you, happy birthday my dear son!
  9. I always thought that I would be a role model for my own son. But little did I think that my successful son would be a role model for me. Happy birthday sonny.
  10. I always wish to become a role model for my son. But I never imagined that you my son will become a role model for me instead. Happy birthday, my beloved son!
Birthday Wishes For Son
  1. I am glad to have a son who shines even brighter than the sun. Here is a little ‘Happy Birthday’ from his mother.
  2. I cannot find the exact words to tell you that we are so proud of what you have become through the years! Happy greetings to you on your birthday, my darling son!
  3. I felt really excited when you first clutched my fingers. I smiled because it made me realize that I finally become a mother. Then I laugh seeing you grow to become a little boy. But today, I am filled with so much happiness because you have filled my life with gladness. Happy birthday, my dear son!
  4. I may have taught you to become a good student, a good citizen, a good sportsperson, a good mate and a good boyfriend. But you my son, have taught me to become an amazing father. Happy birthday.
  5. I never thought a son could be so wonderful, so kind, so smart, so sweet, so the opposite of what I thought boys were like. Happy birthday to my favorite boy in the world.
  6. If I look at everything in my life, you're easily the best part of it. Through thick and thin, you've been an extraordinary son and a wonderful man. Happy birthday, son!
  7. In the world over, only very few parents are privileged to be blessed with gifted son like you. We are proud of you, son. Best wishes on your birthday!
  8. It has been a privilege to watch you grow into such a wonderful young man.
  9. It is great to have a son who you can love. But it is the best feeling in the world when your son loves you back endlessly. Happy birthday to one such son.
  10. Loving sons like you are the reason why mothers like me feel calm, confident and assured. Thanks for being there son. Happy birthday.
  11. May your heart be filled with loads of love and compassion. May you have success, happiness and joy all your days. Happy birthday, son!
  12. My sweet child, you are my pride and joy. I hope you have a wonderful day!
  13. My sweet son, blessings to you on your special day and every day.
  14. No matter how many of your birthdays will come, you will always be my little baby boy! Happy Birthday son!
  15. No matter how old you have grown, our love for you will always be shown. No matter where you go, we will send you best wishes, too! And no matter how successful you will become, you will still remain our little baby son. Happy Birthday!
  16. Only a few parents are privileged to be blessed with a gifted son like you. Happy birthday to the best son in the whole wide world!
  17. Our beloved son, the sitcom of our life has become a blockbuster hit right after you came out of this world. You have played the supporting role, yet later on, you took over as the lead 🙂 Happy Birthday!
  18. People call me an awesome mother, but I think that they don’t seem to understand that I am a good mum because I have an awesome son like you. Happy birthday.
  19. Son, I'm happy to say that I see a little more of me in you in every single day. Happy birthday, my little boy!
  20. Son, may you have an incredible birthday. Even if it's only half as wonderful as you, it will still be the biggest birthday celebration of the year. Happy birthday.
Happy birthday wishes for son
  1. Son, no matter how old you get, you'll always be our little prince. Hope you have a truly wonderful birthday.
  2. Son, you are a shining example of everything that’s right in this world. May your future be as bright, starting with your special day. Happy birthday!
  3. Son, you will always be our little toddler and a piece of our hearts you will forever be. Happy birthday, dear!
  4. Son, you're our greatest blessing. May your birthday and all your tomorrows be blessed with everything good in life!
  5. The jigsaw puzzle of my life is held together by glue which is your mom and is completed by the most important piece which is you. Happy birthday my boy.
  6. The sweet flavor of the cake on your birthday represents the sweetness that you have infused on our lives and the lives of people around you. Happy birthday son, we love you!
  7. Time flies so fast you have become a lot bigger and a lot stronger. But no matter how big or strong you become, you will always be my baby. But since it’s your birthday, I will try not to be too showy with my affection. Happy Birthday!
  8. To merely say I'm so proud to have you as a son is the understatement of the century. I’m incredibly proud of you! Happy birthday, my dear son!
  9. To my son who is radiant, reliable, radical, rational, reasonable, realistic, reflective and resilient - Happy birthday.
  10. Unending love, undivided attention, eternal pampering, everlasting affection and endless care. These are the things that we can do for you, our dear son. Stay happy and have a happy birthday
  11. We are old school so we will hug you on your birthday instead of pressing the like button on your Facebook and we will sing you Happy Birthday instead of retweeting your birthday tweets on Twitter. Happy birthday dear son.
  12. We knew that our message would be lost among the heaps of birthday wishes you would get on Facebook. So here’s a plain, old, reliable handmade card from your plain, old, reliable parents. Happy birthday.
  13. We're so fortunate to have a fantastic son like you. You've always been a beacon of light for us. Happy birthday, son!
  14. We've always been proud of you. Now more than ever, our hearts are bursting with pride, because you've grown into a remarkable person — so full of love, caring and joy. Happy birthday, dear, dear boy!
  15. When we think of you, we can't help but feel immense pride, joy and, most of all, love. Happy birthday, dear boy!
Happy birthday son
  1. Wisdom is not a gift we can give you, son. It’s something you must earn - and you've become so wise over the years. Happy birthday, our wise, kind man!
  2. With a son like you, every day of our lives seems fresh and new. Happy birthday to the sunshine in our lives.
  3. With your birthday, we celebrate the anniversary of the day when the most amazing miracle happened in our lives - you. Happy birthday our dear son.
  4. Words are simply not enough to express how amazing I feel to have you as my son. I love you. You make my life complete. Happy birthday, son!
  5. You are a fabulous son and we treasure every moment with you.
  6. You grow wiser with each passing year. Soon, you’ll be as smart as your mother. Happy birthday, son!
  7. Your birthday is a ray of hope that you will grow up some day. Cheers sonny.
  8. Your dad and I couldn’t be prouder of you! We love you so much, our dear one.
  9. Since you are born,
    There has not been a single day,
    When I haven’t smiled,
    You are the reason for that smile,
    Happy birthday son,
    Have all the fun!
  10. You have given us endless happiness in life,
    We are so proud that you are our son,
    For us, you will always remain number one,
    Happy birthday our loving son!

Happy Birthday Wishes For Son in Law

I am sure he will be very happy and proud and I hope this day will be a wonderful and blessed day.

Happy birthday to my son-in-law, the best husband that a mother-in-law could ask for. May you have a wonderful day!

I still think you’re too young to be my son in law (you've only been married 5 years) but what can I do? You make me so proud, happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment