40 Best Compliments For Guys

Compliments are a way to show someone that you appreciate them.

A compliment is a nice thing to say about somebody, usually to make them feel happy and appreciated. A compliment can be as simple as "That was such a great idea!" or "You look so nice today!".

Compliments are generally seen as sincere and polite, and they often encourage the other person to believe good things about themselves.

Complimenting someone feels good for the person giving the compliment, and it makes the other person feel better too.

The best compliments for a guy:

  1. Any lady would be lucky to have you.
  2. Honestly, you are way hotter than Brad Pitt.
  3. I always feel safe with you.
  4. I can't help but smile around you.
  5. I couldn't be any more comfortable around you.
  6. I have never met a man like you. You're genuinely different from the rest and I'm loving it!
  7. I love how easy it is to have a conversation with you.
  8. I love how you listen and respect me.
  9. I love spending time with you.
  10. I love the way you look at me
  11. I love your (color) eyes. I just get lost in them.
  12. I really admire the way you handled that.
  13. I really respect you.
  14. Is that a new shirt? The color looks fab on you.
  15. Is there anything you CAN’T do?
  16. It's so nice to see a man who can cook.
  17. Judging by the way you’re so sweet and playful with kids, you’re going to make a great dad one day.
  18. My family love spending time with you.
  19. This meal you cooked is delicious!
  20. Wow - you really have been working out.
  21. You always give the best advice.
  22. You always know exactly what to say.
  23. You always know the right things to say to me.
  24. You always making me smile!
  25. You are so good at your job.
  26. You are so handsome.
  27. You are so handy!
  28. You make me feel appreciated.
  29. You make me feel beautiful.
  30. You make the best mojitos in the world.
  31. You really know how to treat a woman.
  32. You really turn me on.
  33. You smell magnificent.
  34. You're the strongest man I've ever met.
  35. Your voice is so deep, masculine, and comforting.
  36. You're an amazing friend.
  37. You're fearless!
  38. You're good-looking.
  39. You're hilarious!
  40. You're the funniest man I’ve ever met.

No comments:

Post a Comment