50 Funny Happy Birthday Quotes

  1. A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
  2. A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.
  3. A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife and electric skillet for her birthday.
  4. And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
  5. As you get older, three things happen: The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two.
  6. Better to be over the ground than under it. Happy Birthday!
  7. Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
  8. Birthdays are like wine the more you have them the more you turn crazy.
  9. Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake and not worry about the weight.
  10. Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.
  11. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
  12. I hope you keep smiling till you have teeth. Happy birthday!
  13. It is lovely, when I forgot all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me.
  14. Its not a prank believe me that box only has a birthday cake. Happy birthday.
  15. Just imagine the things you'd want to hear on your cake day and assume I said them. Happy Birthday!
  16. Let us respect gray hair, especially our own.
  17. Life would be infinitely better if we could be born at the age of eighty, and gradually approach eighteen.
  18. Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.
  19. May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live.
  20. May you live to be old and toothless.
  21. My friend got me a fossil. It reminded me of someone who has a birthday today. Three guesses who!!
  22. My policy on cake is pro having it and pro eating it.
  23. No wise man ever wished to be younger.
  24. Old enough to know better…young enough to still do it.
  25. On your birthday, here are some words of wisdom: smile while you still have teeth!
  26. One more year of existence down the drain. Happy Birthday!
  27. Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wings of time.
  28. People say that the good die young, so I guess that’s make you an old bad ass!
  29. So many candles such a small cake. Next year, may your anniversary desire be a bigger cake.
  30. So, it’s another birthday with you. Statistics prove that those who have earned more birthdays, have lived the longest life in the earth.
  31. The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.
  32. The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left
  33. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
  34. The only reason you hate your birthday is because people give you odd gifts, scary cards with weird messages in them, and because you"re getting older. Happy Birthday!
  35. The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
  36. The way I see it, you should live everyday like it’s your birthday.
  37. There is still no cure for the common birthday.
  38. To give somebody your time is the biggest gift you can give.
  39. To me - old age is always ten years older than I am.
  40. Too many birthday means, you are getting closer to death. It’s scientifically proven, not my own words.
  41. We are always the same age inside.
  42. We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.
  43. We know that wisdom comes with age.You see,you don't have all the signs of aging! Happy Birthday!
  44. When I die, I want it to be on my 100th birthday, in my beach house on Maui and I want my husband to be so upset that he has to drop out of college.
  45. When I have a birthday I take the day off. But when my wife has a birthday, she takes a year or two off.
  46. When someone asks if you'd like cake or pie, why not say you want cake and pie?
  47. You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.
  48. You know you're getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It's like, 'See if you can blow this out'.
  49. Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children.
  50. Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.

No comments:

Post a Comment