25 Best Birthday Wishes For Daughter

Best way to show your feelings for your daughter on her birthday is by saying "I love you" and "happy birthday".

Happy Birthday Wishes For Daughter From Mom and Dad

  1. May all of your dreams come true. I wish that you can always be happy and stay safe. I hope that your wishes come true. Happy Birthday!
  2. A beautiful person, has a beautiful life. And, so shall you. May you sail through all the obstacles and challenges that come in your way to success. I wish you a very happy Birthday.
  3. As parents we hope that you touch the life of thousands of other people with the same happiness, care and love that you have touched ours. Happy Birthday to the best daughter in the whole wide world!
  4. Congratulations and best wishes to my beautiful youngest daughter who has a wonderful birthday today. May you always be as happy as you are right now!
  5. Daughters are warm like the sun, bright like the stars, cool like a breeze, and sweet as honey. Who wouldn’t love someone like that! Happy Birthday, Daughter! I Love You!
  6. God really gave us a wonderful gift when He gave us you, Daughter. You are one of His good and perfect gifts and we love you so much! Today, we celebrate you! Happy Birthday!
  7. Happy birthday to my cute daughter! You are the best. I love you more than words can say. I look forward to the best years of my life near you.
  8. Happy Birthday to my little girl. I wish you to love life and never stop dreaming! May beauty and happiness surround you today and always!
  9. If I were to give you a Birthday cake, it would be as big as a trampoline and as long as a queen's dining table. I'd have so much to write that it could never fit in. I love you dear daughter. Wish you a very Happy Birthday.
  10. I'm so blessed to have you as my daughter. You're an incredibly smart and gorgeous woman and I am so proud of you. Happy birthday!
  11. May your life be full of joy and wonder. A wonderful daughter like you deserves only the best! Happy birthday, my sweet!
  12. My darling, little girl, no matter how many hurdles you face, always know that we will be by your side, no matter what. Happy birthday, my sweetheart!
  13. My precious little girl no matter how many hurdles you may find, you shall know that we are going to stand by you no matter what. Happy Birthday my sweetheart!
  14. My wish for you is a better tomorrow that is full of promise and hope. My wish for you is that you will never give up and that your inner strength will help you when you feel you’re at the end of your rope. My wish for you is happiness and that you get a taste of all good things. My wish is for you to have a wonderful life and all that it shall bring! Happy Birthday, Daughter.
  15. No matter how many of your birthdays come and go, you will always be my little girl. Happy birthday.
  16. Our spirit will always follow every step of yours. Whenever you need us we will be there for you. Happy Birthday my girl! You’ve never been anything but wonderful. A daughter like you is a true blessing, a gift, a wonderful addition for a happy life. You’ve made mine as happy as it could possibly be! Happy Birthday, Daughter!
  17. The almighty sent me a gift once. A gift, that filled my existence with love, joy and happiness. That gift was everything. That gift was you. Happy Birthday my little girl!
  18. Today is the Birthday of a special person who has given vivid colors in our life. It is none other than our sweetest daughter you. Happy Birthday to you. My daughter.
  19. Today we want to let you know that no matter how much you grow up, you've will always been our bundle of joy, rolling in her pyjamas and stealing candies from the jar. Wish you a Happy Birthday daughter. May you never grow up for us!
  20. We are so, so, so proud of you. We've always been and always will be! Happy birthday, sweetie!
  21. Words cannot express how much I love you. You are my princess, my light, my source of happiness. Happy birthday, my sweet daughter!
  22. Words in any language can't describe how grateful I am for having you. You are my princess, my light, my source of happiness. Happy Birthday my beloved daughter!
  23. Your birthday is always great because it's a celebration of someone great! Happy birthday to the greatest daughter in the world!
  24. Your massive talents and adorable personality could melt a mountain. You're sweet, phenomenal, and amazing person wrapped up in a package that I call, Daughter! Happy Birthday to the source of my happiness and joy!
  25. Your sweet nature, incredible kindness and adorable sense of humor could melt an iceberg. You’re a lovable, intelligent and beautiful person and, best of all, I'm proud to say that you’re my daughter! Happy birthday to my greatest source of joy, wonder and adventure! I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment