60 Best Birthday Wishes For Wife

  1. A sweet and understanding wife like you deserves the best birthday ever. Happy Birthday!
  2. A wife is someone who knows all your idiosyncracies, your bad temper and your secrets and yet she understands you and loves you just the way you are. You are my wife and I will always be your husband. Happy Birthday!
  3. A wife is someone you can always count on to be by your side no matter if you’re right or wrong. I know this is true because I have such a wife. Happy Birthday!
  4. Accept the gift of my life on your Birthday. You mean everything to me, my dear wife. I give you my heart and soul as a gift to you on your Birthday. Happy a great year ahead.
  5. All the gold, silver and diamonds in the world are not enough to match the shine and radiance of your beautiful face and the gleam in your pretty eyes. You are the glory of my life, darling. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
  6. As you blow the candles on your Birthday cake today, I am thankful to God for giving me such a loving, caring and an honest partner. Wishing you a very warm and loving Happy Birthday!
  7. For me your birthday is just like another day. With you being by side everyday is a celebration. Thank you so much for being in my life and making it so meaningful.
  8. God gave me an angel to guide me and show me the way when He gave me YOU. Happy Birthday to an incomparable wife.
  9. Happy Birthday to the one and only love of my life!
  10. Happy Birthday to the world’s greatest wife!
  11. Happy birthday to the world's most incredible, amazing, magnificent, unbelievable, extraordinary, fantastic and remarkable wife. Need I say more? Yes, you’re also the best!
  12. I am so blessed because I have a wife who stands by me and makes me happy at all times. Happy Birthday!
  13. I can’t imagine how boring life would have ever been without you. Indeed, you are my soul mate, lovable partner, wonderful friend and excellent wife. Happy birthday darling!
  14. I don’t want to celebrate your birthday…only. I would like to celebrate your birth every day of the week, every week of the year, every year for the rest of our lives. I love you!
  15. I have always wanted to grow old with a woman who is not only my wife but also a friend. Happy Birthday to the most beautiful woman in the world!
  16. I love you so much that words cannot express it. It is only the feelings of love, mutual respect and care that can express my true feelings for you. Here`s wishing you a very, very Happy Birthday and many more to come.
  17. I may not always show my appreciation for all the love and affection you are throwing my way but rest assured that I will always love you. Happy Birthday!
  18. I thank God for this day because it is the day you were born. Without you, my existence is meaningless. I love you. Happy Birthday!
  19. I wanna be looking in your eyes, I wanna be there for you, sharing everything you do, I wanna grow old with you. Happy Birthday my baby!
  20. I will be forever grateful for the love you have given me all these years. I just hope that you have many more years to spend with me. Happy Birthday!
  21. I wish I could express all my love for you in a few words or sentences. It is impossible because my love for you is never ending. On your Birthday, I just want to tell you that I love you and I feel blessed to have you by my side. Happy Birthday!
  22. I wish you a very Happy Birthday honey. I hope that every single day of our lives is a celebration, just like today. I love you. May you have many blessings to count for the next year too.
  23. I wish you a very Happy Birthday honey. I hope that every single day of our lives is a celebration, just like today. I love you. May you have many blessings to count for the next year too.
  24. If I can only get all the world’s diamonds and gold then I will offer them to you. But for now, I offer you my undying love and faithfullness. Happy Birthday!
  25. If it were not for you, I would have never known what is love. Thank you for being my wife and bring so much happiness into my life. I'm glad that now I can call you my family. I love you so much. Happy Birthday, my beloved.
  26. I'm not a success in life because I have an amazing wife like you behind me. It’s because I have my soul mate - you - by my side. Happy birthday, my dearest!
  27. Let's celebrate your birthday today and raise our glasses to many more years of love, happiness, health and romance. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday doll!
  28. My dear wife, you make every day worth living. I cherish all the special moments spent with you as they will remain etched as loving memories forever. Let's celebrate this special moment like there's no tomorrow. Happy Birthday to you!
  29. My favorite place on this planet is your heart and on your birthday I would like to tell you that you are the world to me. Happy Birthday.
  30. My heart and soul are yours forever. This I promise you my dear wife. Happy Birthday!
  31. Nobody else can bring so much happiness to me just by their presence. I love you and I wish the best for you on your special day. I wish you live a thousand years and even after that, so that you can keep spreading your fragrance of love to more and more people.
  32. Not all husbands are lucky enough to end up with mates who can be their best friends too. I am one of the few lucky ones because I have you as a wife and as a friend. Happy Birthday!
  33. On birthdays people wish so many things, but for me there are just two words- never and always. Always be my side and never leave me. I love you so much darling.
  34. On your Birthday today, I realize that I have lived one more year with the prettiest woman in the whole world. Happy Birthday beautiful!
  35. On your birthday, I just want you to know that I feel blessed having a wife like you who is less of a wife and more of an angel. I love you babe. Happy Birthday, honey.
  36. The love between both of us makes life a celebration every day. But today is extra special because it is my soul mate's Birthday. Happy Birthday darling. I hope that the year ahead turns out to be the best one of your life!
  37. The only thing I wish for you is that you have more patience for me. Happy Birthday!
  38. The shine in your beautiful eyes reminds me of the first day I met you and fell in love with you. Even today when I look into your eyes, I keep falling in love over again and again! You rock my world. Happy Birthday darling.
  39. Today, I’m going to shower you with hugs, kisses and lots of presents. Feel free to live like a queen. Celebrate! You deserve the best on your special day and every day. Happy birthday, honey!
  40. We may not always agree on things but our differences have only made our life together more exciting. Looking forward to spending the next hundred years with you. Happy Birthday!
  41. We’ve built memories that will never be taken away from us no matter how many grey hairs we grow or how many wrinkles we acquire through the years. Happy Birthday!
  42. Wine becomes a lot sweeter with age. This is the same for you wife. You become more beautiful each year. Happy Birthday!
  43. Wishing you as many wishes as you want, as much as joy as you can stand and more love than you ever imagined on your special day. Happy birthday, sweetie.
  44. You always manage to bring joy to my life no matter how heavy the load is. You are my life and my joy. Happy Birthday!
  45. You are my all in one package; my wife, friend, lover, soul mate and my partner in crime for everything. Let's celebrate this bond and your Birthday together. Happy Birthday my dear!
  46. You are not just a wife to me, you are my best friend. I count on you for everything because nobody else understands me the way you do. Thank you for being such a doll. Happy Birthday, wifey!
  47. You are stunning, striking, sexy, sultry, scandalous, seductive, sensuous, slinky, spicy and steamy - in other words, a hottie! Happy birthday, lover!
  48. You are the prettiest woman I have ever seen. But more than that, you have the most beautiful heart ever. I feel so proud to call you my wife. Happy Birthday to you baby.
  49. You are the sweetest thing in the world and you know how I cannot resist sweet things. Happy Birthday, my dear.
  50. You are turning a year older today but your inner beauty and outer glow has remained the same. It may be because you have a good heart and it shows on your face. Happy Birthday!
  51. You have tolerated me and my shortcomings. You have tolerated by limitations and idiosyncrasies. You have tolerated my annoying habits and my mistakes. You are the pillar and support in my life. Happy Birthday to the best wife in the whole world!
  52. You make my life complete. I don’t know how I can survive this world without you and your charming presence. Happy Birthday!
  53. You mean so much more to me than words can ever say, but I'll try anyway. I adore you. I worship you. I respect you. I admire you. I'm mad about you. I’m nuts about you. I’m crazy about you. I love you. There! Happy birthday, baby!
  54. Your birthday is a special occassion so I want to take this moment to tell you what you’ve known all along—I love you! Happy Birthday!
  55. My heart beats an extra beat today to wish you happy birthday,
    Because you are the reason it beats every day,
    Happy Birthday sweetheart!
  56. My life without you is like a lake without water
    You make my life complete in every sense
    You are not just my wife, you are my life
    Happy Birthday dear!
  57. My wife, my darling, my sweetheart, my love
    You are my angel sent from the heavens above
    My baby, my munchkin, my sugarplum
    You have always been my best chum
    My happiness, my joy, my ultimate bliss
    Let me wish you happy birthday with a kiss
    Happy birthday!
  58. On your birthday today
    Although you've turned an year older
    Your radiant beauty shines like a diamond
    Making you look younger than ever
    Happy Birthday sweetheart!
  59. You were there for me when I was down and out
    You were there for me when I was rejected by everything else
    You were there for me when my luck wasn't
    You have been the love of my life
    I have been lucky to have you as my loving wife
    Have a very Happy Birthday!
  60. You have made
    My dreams worth believing
    Because of you
    They feel inspiring
    You have made
    My family so loving
    Because of you
    Everything feels fulfilling
    You have made
    My life worth living
    Because of you
    It is amazing
    Happy birthday sweetheart

No comments:

Post a Comment