50 Best Compliments For Girls

The best compliments for a girl to hear are the ones that she doesn't expect and that come from the heart. These might include:

  1. I love how you talk about your passions.
  2. Your eyes are mesmerizing.
  3. You're my favorite person in the whole world.
  4. You're so thoughtful when you do things for others, it's one of your most endearing qualities.
  5. You always know how to make me feel better, even on my worst days.
  6. Don't get me wrong but you are so hot that I'm actually breaking in to a sweat.
  7. Good god, you’re flexible.
  8. How do you always manage to look so beautiful?
  9. I admire your energy.
  10. I admire your fortitude.
  11. I admire your perseverance.
  12. I can talk to you all night long.
  13. I can't eat my food because I just can't take my eyes of you. You look beautiful today.
  14. I don't care if the stars don't shine tonight because I know that your beautiful eyes will light up my night.
  15. I got these roses for you but I guess I'm going to have to take them back. They are not even half as beautiful as you are.
  16. I like the way your mind works.
  17. I like you just the way you are.
  18. I love spending time with you.
  19. I love that you understand quantum physics and smell good.
  20. I love your smile.
  21. I think that the food here tastes better just because you're with me. You look gorgeous today.
  22. Only you could make that boring grey t-shirt look sizzling hot. You're a diva!
  23. Someone looks pretty today.
  24. Thanks for a lovely date. It was a pleasure spending time with someone as attractive and intelligent as you are.
  25. Time becomes non-existent when I'm with you.
  26. Watching you sit there, batting your eyelids is giving me goose bumps all over. Your eyes are a gateway to heaven.
  27. When I’m not with you, I want to tear my face off my skull.
  28. When I'm with you, it really doesn't matter where I'm going. With you, it's always a good time.
  29. Wow, I don't know what to say... Wow, I mean... wow. You look.... Wow!
  30. You always make me turn my head when you walk by.
  31. You are a very smart girl.
  32. You are just so charming.
  33. You are so thoughtful in dealing with others.
  34. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
  35. You have an amazing sense of humor.
  36. You have really pretty eyes.
  37. You look amazing tonight.
  38. You look beautiful today.
  39. You look exciting.
  40. You make me feel special.
  41. You make that dress look sexy. I love you.
  42. You smell nice.
  43. You’re gifted with the ability to dance
  44. Your cooking reminds me so much of my home.
  45. Your smile is the one reason I fell for you.
  46. You're so caring.
  47. You're always thinking of others.
  48. I love the way you do that thing with your hair.
  49. You're as beautiful as I remember.
  50. I love how passionate you are about your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment