30 Best Birthday Wishes For Mom

  1. Birthdays come and go, but moms are forever. Mom, you’re there whenever I call, and I love you with all of my heart. I wouldn’t be the woman I am today if it weren’t for you. Thank you, and happy birthday!
  2. Every skyscraper is built on a strong foundation of pillars. And the life of each and every one in our family is built on a pillar of support called Mom. Dearest mother, wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
  3. Happy Birthday to my mother kind. You’ve touched my heart you’ve been so sublime. I love you mom this you should know. Thank you for spending your life helping me grow.
  4. Happy Birthday to the woman you gave me life. I owe you so much its hard to describe. So just know that I love you and I'll never forget or let go, of all that you’ve done for me I hope you know.
  5. I am very fortunate to have you as my Mom. Wishing you a life loaded with love, warmth and happiness. Accept my best wishes on your birthday darling mom.
  6. I celebrate this special day for a special someone who is the source of inspiration and guiding light for the entire family. Happy birthday dear mom!
  7. I know you have everything in the world so if there is one thing I want to wish for you, it would be good health and more years to spend with your children and grandchildren. Happy Birthday Mom!
  8. I remember every single moment of my childhood, because you made it something special, something unique. Thank you Mom for all the loving memories we shared together. Happy Birthday!
  9. It is difficult to make a greeting and birthday wish for someone so kind, humble, gentle, generous and loving. Mom, you are the best in the whole world. Happy Birthday!
  10. Mom, it’s your birthday, and I wanted to tell you how proud I am of you and how much I love you. You’re the hardest working woman I know, and you’re also so loving and caring to your family. I can’t wait to celebrate many more of your birthdays with you. Happy Birthday!
  11. Mom, nothing I say will ever be enough for you. You are one person in this world whom I can completely trust and I know you will never let me down. I love you mom. Happy Birthday.
  12. Mom, you are my friend, my rock and my parent. You are a shoulder to cry on when I need it, the best person a person could ask for to laugh with, and you are always there when I need you. I love you, and I’m so proud of you. Happy birthday!
  13. My life would not be complete without you by my side. You have been with me through all the good and the bad times. I wouldn’t miss your birthday for anything. Happy Birthday Mother!
  14. No heart is as pure as a mother’s heart. No love is as unconditional as a mother’s love. These are just two of the reasons why we should always cherish our mothers. Happy Birthday Mother!
  15. No woman is as perfect as you. You may have your flaws but for your children, you will always be perfect. Happy Birthday Mother!
  16. On your birthday, I wish you a peaceful and lovely life ahead. May you always be healthy and happy. I wish you a wonderful year and a very happy birthday. Love you Mom.
  17. People often say that mothers are the best teachers in the world. Over the years, I have come to know that it couldn't be truer. Thanks for being the best mother and teacher in the whole world. Happy Birthday my dearest mommy!
  18. Thank you for being strong enough to say no when you know it won’t be good for me at all. Thanks for being soft enough to always say yes whenever you realize it is for my own good. I love you Mom!
  19. To someone who has taught me the value of living and of being happy no matter what our status in life is, Happy Birthday Mom!
  20. To the best mom a college girl could ask for: You're the strong and beautiful woman who I look up to and emulate every day. You have been there to talk to me in my darkest times, and you have laughed with me at my best times. You cheer me on and give me advice, and I can’t thank you enough for making me into the woman I’m becoming. Happy birthday to the best mom!
  21. You are my teacher, my strength, and my support. You made me believe in me. I wish you a very Happy Birthday. May God bless you with his care and love. I love you Mom.
  22. You are not just a mother to me, but you are the best girl friend I have ever had. Daddy is really lucky to find someone like you, 'coz God doesn't make angels like you anymore. Happy Birthday, Mommy!
  23. You are the best friend I ever had. You mean more than just mother to me, you are my ultimate teacher and the sweetest person I know. I wish you a very happy Birthday.
  24. You are the most wonderful person in my life. No woman can ever take your place in my heart because you are my one and only Mom. Happy Birthday!
  25. You may look frail and weak but they never know that you are the strongest person I know especially when it comes to protecting your children and your family. I hope you have a grand time during your birthday.
  26. You never fail to surprise me. And just when I thought I was no longer vulnerable to your loving touch, you always manage to show me that no matter how big or how old I become, I will always need a mother like you. Happy Birthday!
  27. You taught me poise and grace and passion. You haven't let those go, in fact you’ve surpassed them. Happy Birthday!
  28. You've taught me so much, you've helped me grow. I'm happy to wish you these birthday wishes. You know I love you right mom? I do. I love you mom. Happy birthday to you.
  29. When it comes to Mothers
    There are lots of them about
    But you're the very very best
    Of that, there is no doubt
    Happy Birthday Mom.
  30. If I have forgotten, I'm thanking you now
    You taught me right from wrong...
    I hope you know how much you're loved and appreciated
    I hope you, instinctively, knew all along.
    Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment